You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
APTB Tidak Taat Aturan
.
photo istimewa - Beritajakarta.id

APTB Restriction Applied Since Last Year

The restriction of integrated bus network (APTB) from Jakarta is actually has been applied since last year. In fact, the operator neglected the warning. Strict sanction then given to the operator on Saturday (3/5).

Regulation is applied since last year, but the operator ignored our warning

“Regulation is applied since last year, but the operator ignored our warning,” said Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, Jakarta Governor, Monday (3/7).

Basuki admitted has asked the operator to join with PT Transjakarta to be paid with rupiah per kilometer system.

APTB Enters Jakarta will Be Towed, Basuki Says

According to the bus’s early designation, Basuki added, the bus should transport passengers up to the borderline, then continuing with Transjakarta bus without additional fare.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Monas Prepares to Greet Visitors This Eid Holiday

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye717 personDessy Suciati
  2. Jakarta Vice Governor Rano Wishes a Happy Eid al-Fitr 1446 Hijri

    access_time31-03-2025 remove_red_eye607 personFolmer
  3. 49,101 Local and Foreign Tourists Swarm Monas

    access_time02-04-2025 remove_red_eye307 personBudhi Firmansyah Surapati
  4. S. Jakarta Transportation Sub-agency Optimizes Services at Tourist Spots

    access_time03-04-2025 remove_red_eye277 personTiyo Surya Sakti
  5. Backflow at Kampung Rambutan Terminal Increases as Mudik Return Flow Peaks

    access_time04-04-2025 remove_red_eye270 personNurito

Hitung Mundur 22 Juni 2027

00
Hari
00
Jam
00
Menit
00
Detik